Even if you never Hire Nuvolum, there are some things you can do today to give your practice a boost in the right direction:
- Think about your brand. Online assets come in many forms across several platforms, but that doesn’t mean they are separate. Your brand’s presence should be consistent and easily identifiable across all platforms.
- Upload media. Videos are insanely popular online, and for good reason. They are typically brief and easily digestible, making them the perfect medium for conveying the right message and information for your patients.
- Have a social media presence. I’m not talking about setting up your Facebook page and leaving it at that – you need to update with relevant content, interact with your patients, and post media that is in-line with your practice’s brand.
- Respond to online reviews. Patients want to feel like they are being heard – it’s a smart idea to engage with your patients on all platforms they are talking about you, including reviews sites.
- Keep your referrals in mind. Provide a concierge level of experience for your referrals with the right team, the right software system, and the right approach. Communication is key here.
These are all things that every practice should be doing – and there is a proven way to do these things better. I want to show you how we optimize your assets to create the holistic success our clients experience all over the country.
When would you have 5 minutes to talk?