Find Your Calling
We are always looking for talented and forward-thinking individuals to join our team. If you think Nuvolum is a fit for you, we encourage you to apply.
Director of Account Management
A growing and thriving full-service marketing and PR agency is seeking a highly motivated Director of Account Management with a passion for success to lead our Account Management team. You must be a strategic thinker with a high level of organization and be willing to work hard to ensure the success of our clients, our firm, and your team.
Ideal candidates will have ALL of the following:
- 3+ years of account management experience
- 3+ years of sales experience (sales management experience is a plus)
- 3+ years of leadership and management experience
- In-depth understanding of marketing strategies and trends (SEO, social media, Google Analytics, PPC, PR, etc.)
What You’ll Do:
- Build successful relationships with our portfolio of clients. They should know, love, and respect you as the head of this team!
- Serve as the head strategist of the Account Management team. This includes delineating tasks to successfully achieve our clients’ business goals, helping and encouraging team members’ professional development goals within the company, and assisting in the management of high-profile clients as needed
- Ensure all strategies are aligned with Senior Management’s objectives and vision
- Identify and drive upsell opportunities with existing clients, manage the pipeline, and assist Account Managers with closing opportunities
- Work closely with other department heads to ensure timely delivery of projects
- Build and maintain a library of training materials to onboard new team members
About Our Culture
Nuvolum is a full-service, integrated marketing and PR firm that takes pride in everything we do. Our diverse and talented team is inspired to bring ideas forward, keep learning, and provide continuous mutual support. We champion each other’s successes and lean in when challenges need solving. We foster a team atmosphere and a friendly environment, so every member can rise to the occasion to meet their potential.
This position is located in Petaluma with the potential to work mostly remote from the larger San Francisco Bay Area. We can only consider applicants with authorization to work in the United States on a permanent, full-time basis. Unfortunately, we cannot provide visa sponsorship.
At Nuvolum, you are part of a culture and family of team members who truly drive to be the best. Everyone is passionate about providing the highest quality in everything that we do.