Find Your Calling
We are always looking for talented and forward-thinking individuals to join our team. If you think Nuvolum is a fit for you, we encourage you to apply.
Senior Development Manager
The Senior Developer Manager at Nuvolum is responsible for strategic planning, design, development, execution, and implementation of all client and company-directed websites. The ideal candidate for this role understands that leading his/her team by example and developing a culture around dedication and teamwork leads to great results. This role is part strategic, part production/execution, and part management. You must execute and lead your team at a high-level and be comfortable with taking responsibility for ensuring websites and work product perform above industry standards (including user experience, search ranking, website performance, etc.).
Key points to be aware of…
- This is a senior or management-level developer position.
- You are a coder and enjoy rolling up your sleeves to bring outstanding, award winning websites to fruition.
- You should be passionate about building strong web experiences for healthcare patients.
- You know React, Node, Angular, and are comfortable with AWS S3, Amplify, Netlify… to name a few.
- You have experience with web/ux design, and know your way around wireframes and sitemaps.
- You have a mobile-first design approach and are well-versed in responsive design.
- You know how to design websites that are fast and rank well on Google (and other search engines) and have a good track record in this area.
- You are comfortable with most front-end web development technologies.
- You have a strong understanding of web services, servers, and systems.
- You are familiar with basic DNS, domain management, SSL configuration, and networking.
- You have an online portfolio or website demonstrating strong competency in design and execution.
- You must have proven experience in running web development teams.
- You love challenges and problem-solving.
- You are a great communicator and a motivating leader.
- Past agency (marketing, pr, design, etc…) experience is a plus.
More About You
You’re an inspiring web generalist and flawless teammate who works towards fostering a spirit of innovation and collaboration within the web team and across the organization. You are hands-on and comfortable with experimentation, yet can own and drive best practices. You appreciate the convenience of continuous deployments, integrations, and minimizing QA life-cycles. And, you want to build cool stuff!!
About Our Culture
We are a friendly, supportive, and hard-charging workplace where fostering a team atmosphere and continuous learning is an integral part of our culture. We strive to win for our clients and push ourselves and our teams to accomplish the goals that are set before us.
This position is presently off-site and will transition to on-site a couple days of the week (for collaboration) at one of our offices in either Petaluma, CA, or (in the very near future) San Francisco, CA post-COVID. We can only consider applicants with authorization to work in the United States on a permanent, full-time basis. Unfortunately, we cannot provide visa sponsorship.
We invite you to apply to join the team.
At Nuvolum, you are part of a culture and family of team members who truly drive to be the best. Everyone is passionate about providing the highest quality in everything that we do.